People nowadays spend the majority of their time indoors, in air-conditioned rooms, where indoor waste bacteria and humidity levels are higher. Humidifiers and electric aroma diffusers are two of the most popular household appliances for improving the indoor environment, yet humidifiers and electric aroma diffusers are frequently mistaken by people.
I. The distinction between a humidifier and an electric aroma diffuser will be discussed next
Consider the function
(1) Ultrasonic electric fragrance diffuser: the ultrasonic electric aroma diffuser is created for essential oil users, with a cavity that may be filled with pure essential oils and pure water. It may not only raise the humidity of the air but also emit aromatherapy molecules after adding essential oils. It can have a variety of impacts depending on the essential oil's makeup.
(2) Humidifier: The humidifier's main function is to humidify; only water can be added, and some of the product structure is limited by water quality standards owing to water level design issues.
2. Examine the material
(1) Electric aroma diffuser: Because the majority of pure essential oils are acidic, they can easily corrode regular plastic containers. As a result, most aromatherapy diffusers are composed of polypropylene (PP), and the chips, wafer spoons, and atomizing tablets were developed specifically for essential oils and are resistant to oil, water, and chemical damage. This is why drops of essential oil are utilized thoroughly and fast in the electric ceramic aroma diffuser to disseminate the delicate aromatherapy molecules to every corner. It is completely risk-free to use.
(2) Humidifier: common humidifiers use ABS or AS plastic for the water tank, and the main medium is water, which is not resistant to essential oil corrosion. Long-term use will cause corrosion of the water tank, which will result in rupture, and toxic gases will be released into the air, posing a health risk.
3. Examine the water chamber
(1) electric aroma diffuser: essential oil diffuser designed for essential oil users, each product development adheres to the humane and friendly use of the interface, so that users have a good experience in using the product / cleaning and maintenance, especially the water cavity structure design is simple, greatly facilitating the user to clean and maintain; slim water tank capacity design, so that the aroma mist concentration is maintained from beginning to end.
(2) Humidifiers: Humidifiers include a water refill tank with a sophisticated internal construction that is prone to limescale after prolonged usage, making it difficult to clean.
4. Consider the amount of fog
(1) Electric aroma diffuser: aromatherapy machine with advanced atomization module and international patent air duct design, constant temperature of the material volume control circuit setting, so that each electric aroma diffuser china can produce a high consistency of fog volume and Ran light fragrance fog, to ensure that the fragrance fog particles are fine and uniform, stay in the air for a long time, so that the human body can absorb each essential oil molecule better and more fully.
(2) Humidifier: humidifier to humidify as the main function, mainly employing 2025mm diameter large diameter atomised sheet, particle formation and heavy, thick fog, water mist particles in the air for a short time and floating uncertainty.
5. The shock technique is unique
(1) Humidifier: The ultrasonic shock strength of the humidifier is insufficient to complete the decomposition of the aroma essential oil, and there may be some essential oil remaining on the water tank's wall, resulting in waste essential oil.
(2) Electric aroma diffuser: utilizing ultrasonic shock technology, aromatherapy machines can atomize water molecules to the nano level, efficiently dispersing essential oil diffusion into the air, allowing us to soak in fragrant air.
6. Various cleaning procedures
(1) Humidifier: Because the material is more broad, common humidifiers are more likely to develop dirt after use, and cleaning solutions are harder to clean. The atomisation chip may potentially get clogged as a result of wear and tear.
(2) electric aroma water diffuser: the aroma diffuser's water tank has been treated with a specific treatment technique, making use and cleaning very simple.
II. An ultrasonic air aroma humidifier eliminates the guessing
Are you dizzy and confused because there are so many differences between the electric aroma diffuser and humidifier? We've launched several designs of ultrasonic air aroma humidifiers that merge the aroma diffuser, humidifier, and night light into one, to fulfill your diverse needs.
Stay tuned to our website for more information about the ultrasonic air aroma humidifier; we will provide you with the most professional and complete introduction possible. Please contact us if you have a need for any of our associated items, and we look forward to hearing from you.