The ultrasonic air aroma humidifier uses the high frequency vibration generated by the ultrasonic vibration device to decompose water molecules and dissolved plant essential oils into nano-scale cold mist with a diameter of 0.1-5 microns, which is dispersed in the surrounding air and remains very in the air. For a long time, the air is filled with water molecules and fragrance.
Ⅰ. The role of ultrasonic air aroma humidifier
Whether it is heating in winter or turning on air conditioning in summer, indoor air will become dry. People will have dry lips, dry throat, hoarseness, bitter and dry mouth, dry skin, nose bleeding and other undesirable symptoms. Ultrasonic humidifier with aroma diffuser is often used. In this way, water and pure plant essential oils are atomized to maintain a high humidity in the room, and at the same time generate a certain amount of natural negative oxygen ions to purify the air.
Plant essential oils can also achieve the effect of aromatherapy, which can assist in the treatment and alleviation of diseases such as influenza, hypertension, and tracheitis, and protect the nervous system, cardiovascular system and human metabolism to a certain extent, with warm warm lights and colorful color, playing a song of your favorite music at will, is a symbol of urbanites' pursuit of high-quality life.
Ⅱ. How to use ultrasonic air aroma humidifier?
1. Open the package, first plug the power cord of the aroma humidifier base and place it on the water platform.
2. Open the upper cover and add proper amount of water to the water tank of the ultrasonic air aroma humidifier.
3. Add 2-5 drops of essential oil to the water tank of the aromatherapy humidifier, and cover the upper cover.
4. Plug in the power socket.
5. Touch the atomization button and wait for the fog to emerge. Basically, the scent will fill the whole room after a while, and the light scent will bring a good mood.
Ⅲ. Precautions for the use of ultrasonic air aroma humidifier
1. It must be placed on a water platform when using it, and the water level cannot be exceeded when adding water;
2. It must be cleaned in time after use;
3. Use pure water, tap water and mineral water have more impurities;
4. Automatic power-off protection when there is no water.